Pages

Friday 15 February 2008

A Quick Invitation

This was an invitation I made when I wanted to have a play with my Birthday Whimsy stamp set.

(This is one of the free stamp sets you can get during Sale-A-Bration when you spend $100. There are 4 sets to choose from - a great offer that finishes at the end of Feb.)

I didn't have any bright stamp pads in my collection but was quite happy with this colourful invite that used just Basic Black ink. All the cardstock is from our Bold Brights range. The base card is Glossy White. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations - such a useful stamp set. I also used a circle punch. (And of course a happy snap of my nephew - the birthday boy!)


It looks a little distorted there at the top. I just checked and it does look much straighter in real life!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am enjoying visiting your blog and looking at your latest creations.

I think you have a talented little daughter too by the look of her card.

Wendy